No products in the cart.
Motorhome Backup Camera System
- Get this complete backup camera system now to help you avoid backup accidents and ease parking difficulty.
- CCD lens for great image quality.
- 100% Waterproof with an IP68 rating to withstand all weather conditions.
- Install this camera system can help you save money,and lives too.
- Complete system with everything you need.
This motorhome backup camera system is complete with a 120° camera, a 7 inch TFT LCD stand alone monitor, a 20 meters extension cables and an installation kit, that’s everything you need to install.
- CCD high quality camera.
This backup camera using a CCD lens provides a resolution of 600 TV lines, which means you can get great image quality.
- Crystal clear LCD & stand alone monitor.
The 7 inch LCD monitor features a resolution of 800 X 480 allowing you to experience the best video quality.
- The power source of backup camera is offered by monitor instead of vehicle.
This is a great method to protect the camera from voltage fluctuation caused by a vehicle and is also good for reducing difficulty of installation.
- Heavy duty & waterproof .
The backup camera is made from highly rugged and heavy-duty material, which has been tested in the harshest of conditions to ensure that it provides the best to its users. It is completely IP68 rating weatherproof, and can withstand water, dust and occasional rock-impacts. Designing and building a backup camera with the right material is very important, because of the extreme weather conditions it would be subjected to, being on the vehicle’s exterior.
- Great night vision with 18 infrared lights.
Aided by 18 infrared LEDs, our backup camera can display the scenery behind your vehicle, even in pitch darkness. All objects within 55ft will be picked up and visible on the monitor. Night vision is important, because there are times that you might have to backup at night. And you cannot guarantee there will be adequate lighting.
- Wide viewing angle.
Our camera offers you a 120-degree view of your vehicle’s rear. This allows you to see much more, making your driving much safer.
- Install this motorhome backup camera system can help you save money and even lives.
The backup camera system serves as an excellent parking assist and makes it much easier to back up even in the tight spots. however, one of its most effective applications is in reducing blind spots, especially for long vehicles. sometimes, it can be hard to see vehicles right behind you through the rear view mirror and that’s where this camera comes in handy. The motorhome backup camera system is also useful on busy city streets or on the freeway. drivers can feel much safer changing lanes with this camera to show them what the rear looks like.
Backup Camera Specification:
- Image sensor :CCD
- Resolution :756(H) X 504(V)
- TV line :600TV lines
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Waterproof rating :IP68
- Lens :2.5mm
- Min illumination :0Lux (LED ON)
- IR led :18pcs
- Viewing angle :120°
- Power voltage :DC12V
- Operation Temp. :-20℃~+70℃
- White Balance :Auto
Rear View Monitor Specification:
- Monitor size :7 inch
- Type :stand alone
- Resolution :800 X 3 (RGB) X 480
- Contrast :16:9
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Monitor weight :800g
- Video input : 2 channels
- Power :DC12V-24V
- Brightness :400cd/㎡
In The Box
- 7 inch crystal clear LCD monitor
- CCD backup camera
- 20 meters video extension cable (please leave a note if you need 15m or 10m cable)
- installation kit
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I add a second camera to this system?
Yes, you can add another cameras.
2. Can I run this backup camera system constantly on my vehicle ?
Yes, if you want the camera to always be on, you can connect it to a constant 12V/24V power source such as accessory socket (cigarette lighter)that is on all the time, or if you only want it when you reverse you can connect it to the reverse taillights.
Free Economic Shipping, Fast Express Service